Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2010 Vacation





This is my Fav-5 outside the Cellular Jail in Port Blair.  A heart rending place.
Mom, Dad and I on the coral riddled beaches of Andaman.



Inside Amer Fort, Jaipur



Priya and Saumitra monkeying around in Madras Airport.  During the 10 day trip we probably spent clear  24 hours only in airports.

Inside Jaigarh Fort, Jaipur
Dipti and kids at the Qutab Minar

At Humayun's Tomb (my favourite Mughal monument). I like the parrot flying across the photo
at the top!! Good timing by wife.



District Park, Janak Puri and my playground (my backyard)
Another view of the same.  I spent all my childhood playing here, climbing trees, catching tadpoles or just lazying around.  I even penned a few poems here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

May Allah bless your kids and your family.

Sameh Fahmi

Sid Misra said...

Friend thank you very much for your thoughts.