Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family gets back tom

There is no need to provide updates, no need to evaluate life on the basis of some shallow criteria. Just some moments spent in quite contemplation, a mind focused on larger goals in life (which I hope is free of sickness and pain) are for me happiness and joy. There will be episodes of misery, of suffering losses, seeing our loved ones unhappy but at such times I will do all I can to reach out, to help out those who I can help and that's about it. After that when I can once again retreat to my inner courtyard where a comfy chair awaits with me ,so does a good book, I will curl up to experience the joy that only a tranquil solitude can offer.

So the family gets back tomorrow and very productive period of introspection has come to an end. But no problem. I look forward to the shrieks and laughter of my children, the loving and thoughtful caresses of my wife and in the background the dim but uninterrupted humming of the rhythm of my life.

No comments: